Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Smoke House

I tried and I tried....but I was just too hungry before 8 pm. So I fixed a quick snack-- ham and cheese on Whole Wheat English muffin and granola with milk.





When dinner rolled around, CR, VG, and I decided to go to Road to Seoul for Korean BBQ.



(picture from Yelp....uh....rabbit? LOL)


It was so packed and SMOKEY inside! Once we got seated, we ordered the seasoned beef, baby octopus, shrimp, mushroom, beef with rice ball, tongue, and calf intestine.





Surprisingly, the beef tongue was amazing! But I wasn't a big fan of the calf intestine (weird texture). My favorites were probably the sirloin steak (pictured), tongue, and octopus. Yummmmmm....


This was definitely the perfect meal to end a very decedent weekend. I will for sure make up for my indulgence with smoothies, oatmeal, and more smoothies starting tomorrow. 


But even after considering how much fat and calories I ate, I have absolutely no regret or guilt for anything! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment