Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Bittersweet Ending

Today marks the last day of classes for my sophomore year. Such a bittersweet ending-- bitter because my wonderful college years are zooming by SO FAST, and sweet because I have high hopes for the future!

For lunch I met up with ER at Soy Grill and Roll. We were actually on our way to try Fat Burger but the appealing sushi and udon posters drew us in to this semi-newly opened restaurant. Their menu was pretty diverse so it definitely took a bit of time to decide on what to order. Finally I went with the Volcano Roll.




OMMMGGG.... It was hands down the BEST sushi I've ever had in my life! This picture definitely doesn't do it justice. Everything was so fresh. The sushi was crunchy and hot in all the right places. Even the salad and ginger was phenomenal. I really can't wait to go back again.

Afterwards, we satisfied our dessert craving with some Yogurtland.



For dinner, I decided to give my digestion a rest so I gathered some fresh fruits for a light meal.



Still hungry, I made a bowl of oatmeal with skim milk (although I think I'll stick to water from now on) with cinnamon, strawberries, walnuts, and Craisins.



Soy Grill & Roll on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment