Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Stocking Up

Finally going grocery shopping for the first time CC and KO left, I came home with lots of fresh vegetables and fruits in preparation to get back into a healthy lifestyle.


When I opened the fridge to unload my groceries, I noticed I still had half of my El Tarasco's leftover. I certainly wasn't going to let this burrito go to waste, so I heated it up for lunch with a side of some Whole Wheat Wheat Thins and natural peanut butter.





To healthify this meal, I finished it with an apple.





However, it wasn't too long that my sugar craving kicked in and I shamefully gave in to some Oreos with peanut butter and wheat thins with strawberry cream cheese.





However, by 5, I started to suffer from a sugar crash and drifted off into a 30 min nap. When I woke up, I had a sudden urge for a banana and made a oatmeal, orange, strawberry and yogurt smoothie topped off with some granola.





Fully energized form my nap, I am ready to WORK! 

No comments:

Post a Comment