Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Hello Again

This week was HECTIC. I hardly had time to blog with a OChem lab test, Chinese final, Cinema paper, and Aoki all crammed into this last week of school.

But I am back!

To rebound from this blogging hiatus, I cut up some fresh fruit and poached an egg with toast.



This week is going to be filled with studying, studying, and more studying! After two weeks, my summer will finally begin...along with the much anticipated Jersey Shore Party hosted by none-other than CC and myself that's gonna blow OU out of the water.

Speaking of parties... Tuscany decided to have a pool party of their own last night to "show off" all the new renovations that's suppose to reflect the change in management. Check it out:



The party was actually BUMPING! I live right above the pool area so I got to check out all the action right from my balcony. It was crazy-- both hot tubs were running, a legit DJ was playing, and the rest of the works.

Now I love parties as much as the next person but even the thought of going downstairs was draining me after an all nighter the day before. Thus,  I ended up having a lovely night with my roommates and caught up all Glee!

No comments:

Post a Comment