Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gloomy Morning

Gloomy morning in LA today. All I wanted to do was hit the snooze button and fall back asleep...





But gathering up all my willpower, I crawled out of bed and blended up another morning oatmeal smoothie-- this time with strawberry, apple, yogurt, and a splash of milk.


It was actually just what I needed to re-energize!





As for my mid-morning snack, I packed a walnut-raisin mix with a banana.




Plans for today: ochem test in the afternoon, concert committee meeting at night (Spring Fest is this Saturday!), finishing my response to Silence of the Lambs for my film class, and prepping for ochem tutoring session tomorrow.


On another note, I got a little taste of "I Love You Phillip Morris" last night starring Jim Carrey and Ewen McGregor.




Good movie so far! I don't think it met up with my high expectations (based on reviews and the fact that I simply love both Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor), but I am definitely looking forward to finishing the rest of this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment