Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Afternoon Delight

My stomach was literally growling as I got out of lab at 6 pm. Good thing I knew exactly what to make with my limited stash of groceries-- Open Face Omeletes. 


Started with some chopped onion, sweet potato, cabbage, and shredded cheese...




Some whole milk and an egg....














Scramble it all up!





And serve with a side of 100% natural ketchup...





But perhaps the best part of this snack was the dessert-- BANANA ICE CREAM! 




This recipe was so easy: blend one banana, add a little bit of plain yogurt, and add some chopped walnuts. Freeze until desired consistency and enjoy! Soooo good...next time, I leave some banana slices unblended for texture...and maybe some chocolate chips as well?


By the time dinner rolled around, I wasn't feeling too indulgent so I whipped up a quick smoothie this time with oatmeal, orange, strawberry, milk, and ice.





With laundry finished (finally), circuit training done, I am ready to crack down on ochem lab!

No comments:

Post a Comment