Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Productivity

Woah. I don't think I've ever been this energized in my life  considering I got up at 6:30 am. Good thing I channeled all that energy into studying today-- very productive indeed.


In the midst of all that productivity, I also got a little bored in between so I called up MT to join me at the library. Right around early afternoon, I started to get hungry so I made a quick trip to the vending machine and grabbed the healthiest choice in there-- no sugar, unsalted added trail mix.





Let me tell you, I love MT but there is no way we can study together because all we end up doing is chatting away (much to the dismay of the students around us). So after a few hours, we bid adieu in hopes of becoming more productive elsewhere.


A few hours later, I ended back at home, called my parents (who were finally back in the States after a few weeks in China) and made dinner: sunny-side up on dark toast with cheese and mustard, spring salad with Asian sesame dressing, and some cajun rice.





Of course no dinner would be complete without some dessert: pitted dates, dried apricot, walnuts, natural peanut butter, and strawberry cream cheese.





As I munched away, AP and I discovered the best movie in the world was on tv: TWILIGHT! Okay, not the best movie by far.... but it's one of those guilty pleasures that everyone has (CC can attest to that!)









No comments:

Post a Comment