Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

New Idea

Beautiful morning today--a big change from the gloomy mornings we've had for the past few days. Thus, it seemed appropriate to also make a change from the usual morning smoothie.


Today's choice? Whole wheat English muffin with white fish fillet and salmon flavored cream cheese-- accompanied with a strawberry oatmeal smoothie with granola.





To cook the the fish, microwave the fillet (from frozen) on high for 5 minutes and season with oregano, salt, and black pepper for the last minute.





This was the first time I've made this and I have to say, it was a success!


Also, today is SPRINGFEST! I'll be working the event from 11 am to 11 pm. Super long day but it's going to be interesting!





I must say... I can't wait for the food trucks! Señor Fish here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment