Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Easy Morning

Between yesterday's 6 hour breakfast-lunch gap and almost non-existent dinner, my meal schedule was completely thrown off; I was starving by 10 pm!


I wanted something filling but light so I broiled a white fish fillet in teriyaki sauce and added it to a bed of cajun rice.





So when I got up this morning, I wasn't hungry at all. But I knew I had to eat at least a little bit so I quickly threw some walnuts and raisins in some yogurt and headed (actually ran) straight to class.





Pretty relaxing day today: morning class, lunch/chill with AS, start research paper for cinema, wait to hear from CC, and watch Wedding Crashers.





Supposedly this movie should be really funny, so I'm going in with high expectations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment