Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

It All Works Out

I have reached a point where I have so little food that I am forced to eat out. I tried to stay healthy so I stopped at Chipotle and order a chicken salad with black beans, corn salsa, mild salsa, and fresh tomatoes (my delicious usual)



I ate a little over half of my salad (saving the rest for tomorrow!) and ended with a dessert plate: dried dates, walnuts, dad's fenlisui, and some peanut butter on multigrain cracker.



After sitting for hours and studying, my muscles were aching for some exercise. Thus, I hit the gym and burned over 500 calories!! Whew... this was the most I've done in a very long time and I feel great.

When I can back, I made a post-workout snack consisting of an oatmeal, veggie juice and yogurt smoothie with a ham roll with Romain lettuce.



No comments:

Post a Comment