Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sparkling Waters

I must have pressed my snooze button for an hour this morning. But I knew I had to start my day early since it was T-1 day until the last OChem lec exam. 


For my power breakfast, I feasted on a bowl of oatmeal with honey, walnuts, raisin, and cinnamon, with a side of poached egg and sweet potatoes. 





After class(es), I managed to salvage a little time and sunshine on an otherwise cloudy day to sit down next to the beautiful Viterbi fountain for lunch.





On today's menu: spring mix salad with sliced oranges and Asian Sesame dressing and a whole wheat English muffin with ham and mustard.





To top the meal off, I had my lunch dessert (which was originally my afternoon snack...): wheat thins, pitted dates, and American Cheese.



And let me tell you... Kraft American Cheese is incomparable to other knock off brands hands down!


The day's getting bright by the minute and there's a wonderful spread of farmer's market booths all along alumni park. Normally, I would stop and have a peek at their amazing selection (and maybe purchase so if I can't contain myself ;) ) but today is nitty gritty day! After tomorrow, I'll be free!... until next week and finals that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment