Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Common Sense

Brunch again this morning! I "breakfast-fied" some of my leftovers by scrambling an egg and tossing in some spinach.


Then concluded with dessert plate: Dad's Fen Li Su, cranberries, and pitted dates.


As I was watched MSNBC Health this morning, I just couldn't understand why they would spend time and money producing their "Four Worst Breakfast Foods" segment. Take a look:


I understand how Kashi, a supposed health brand, would shock a lot of people...(well.... I think the public has known for a long time that granola was packed with sugar...) but the rest of the "bad choices" seem to be common sense.

MSNBC... you mean to tell me that the Jimmy Dean breakfast bowl with pancakes and sausages weren't healthy?


And that the Entenmann's an iced honey bun was full of sugar?


And even a bagel slathered with butter and cream cheese wasn't low-carb nor low-fat?


Well... my world has been turned upside down...

No comments:

Post a Comment