Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Unmentionables

Before I scurried  off to the study lounge last nigh, I threw together some cabbage, chicken and tofu in the pan and made oatmeal porridge .





Even though I was full, dinner just doesn't seem complete without satisfying my sweet tooth.

What started off with a small dip into peanut butter, dipped in granola...



Went on to be finishing leftover wheat thins, some pitted dates, dried mangos, and walnuts.... at least I tried to healthy?

Last night I had to pull an semi-all nighter (I can never truly stay awake for the entire time!). When I went back to my room to take a shower in the middle of ...the morning?...to "refresh", the sight of my kitchen made my stomach growl. So at 2 am in the morning, I fried an egg, served with toast... then a half of a ham sandwich, and some other unmentionables.

But I figured staying awake and studying was way more important than one of the 15 commandments so I let just last night slide (that's how it ALL starts huh?)

So it was no wonder that I had absolutely no appetite this morning.

A tradition I have is grabbing food on campus on test days. The meals can add up but it's worth all the hassle and bustle of trying to plan a meal before a test. Because I wasn't hankering for anything decadent this morning, I went to Popovich and grabbed a Raspberry Rapid Smoothie while I looked over OChem notes from last night. From what I remembered, it contained sorbet, orange juice, raspberries, and strawberries.



So far I feel pretty good about this test. Hopefully nothing too unexpected will show up!

No comments:

Post a Comment