Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Morning After

After a night of partying last night, I knew I had to eat carbs, fat, and more carbs to recuperate. So for breakfast, I made scrambled eggs with shredded cheese and mustard on whole wheat toast. I also added a side of wheat thins with strawberry cream cheese and walnuts.





The toast and eggs was better than I expected. So for lunch, I had another one...





The danger to dieting after a night out is that you crave the worse and fattest food the day after. So about 20 min later, I whipped up a grilled cheese with American cheese and low fat cream cheese.


Picture taken from GoogleImages
I wanted a grilled cheese so bad that I didn't even get a chance to take a picture before scarfing it down.

2 comments:

  1. OMG YOURE GRILLED CHEESE LOOKS AMAZING!!!! MAKE ME ONE!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! but....I took that pic from Google images cause I ate my before I had a chance to grab my camera!

    ReplyDelete