Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Yes... James Franco

I got up  later than expected this morning so I made myself a filling brunch instead of the usual smoothie. This consisted of a fresh spring mix salad with pitted dates, walnuts, and Asian sesame dressing with a side of whole wheat English muffin and poached egg.





It was so filling that it lasted me almost 5 hours! After I got home, I made another salad with broiled tofu and kale on a bed of Romain lettuce. Wanting some carbs, I paired this with half of an English muffin and a spread of fresh avocado.





To satisfy my sweet tooth, I made a plate of dried mango, pitted dates, and a Clementine orange.





After lunch I just wanted to sprawl out on my bed and watch a movie. Today's pick? 127 Hours starring none other than the fabulous James Franco.


 


Seriously... can someone tell me why he's so gorgeous?!




















Okay, I have to say I'm a little biased since I'm basically in love with James Franco but this movie was indeed very good! The amputation was really hard to watch (actually I turned away for most of it) but every other time I couldn't keep my eyes off the screen. I would definitely recommend this movie for those not faint of heart...




Despite some of the semi-gruelsome scenes, I encountered a nibbling attack during the movie so I fixed another plate with dried apricots, natural peanut butter, walnuts, wheat thins and a slice of cheese.





Now if I can get myself to concentrate on OChem after staring at His Hotness for two hours...



No comments:

Post a Comment