Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Running Late

Darting from class to class, I didn't get to have lunch until until 3:00 pm. Fortunately the morning omelette and oatmeal tied me over until then.


I stopped at Lemonade before Cinema (and was late by 10 min....but it worked out cause my professor was late by 20 lol) and got 4 different market fresh salads and a frosted carrot cupcake for dessert.





From top left going clockwise:
Sweet potato and pistachio
Olive oil braised lima beans, lemon, and parmesan
Well roasted heirloom carrots, mixed herbs, and basil
Chicken Breast, butternut squash, grapes, and oregano


Everything was so good!...but an hour later, the combination of lemon and parmesan in the lima beans wasn't sitting too well...


So to set everything back to normal, I blended up a tasty smoothie with strawberries, an apple, milk, and yogurt.







After chatting with CC and skyping my grandparents, I've decided to have a quiet night in (on this dark and chilly night) and finish Role Models!

No comments:

Post a Comment