Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stocking Up

Thursday is always my busiest day of the week, so I wanted something more filling than simply a morning smoothie. So I chopped up some ingredients: onion, sweet potato, tofu and gathered an egg, milk, and cheese...





To make none other than an Open Face Omelette, served with a side of oatmeal with blueberries and honey...





Today's plans: Class until 6 pm so with a 30 min break in between, start my cinema research paper, study ochem and bio, and possibly something in the evenings.


Definitely not the row since it's on probation for all Tuesdays and Thursdays due to some very shameless people lol...


But in my opinion... if you even went out on TUESDAYS, then maybe it's time to pick up a double major....just saying...ha ha ha.


On another note, I watched the first 10 min of "Role Models" starring Paul Rudd...and some other guy from Dude Where's My Car last night...





And it's pretty funny so far! Albeit it's only been 10 min... I have a good feeling about this :) 


Also, finished I Love You Phillip Morris and the 2nd half definitely skyrocketed the film in my opinion. Witty and unexpected, I would definitely recommend this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment