Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Brain food

I woke up extremely early this morning to study for my Chinese test, and as luck would have it, there was so much sunshine bursting through my windows to energize me. To accompany this bright day, I whipped up a oatmeal smoothie with spinach, carrots, banana, and peanut butter.



Chinese went pretty well today (thanks to my brain food) and before Cell Bio, I stocked up on an apple. However, by the time class got out,I was starving! After stealing a a plastic fork from Tutor Hall, I found a nice sunny place outside where I can enjoy my lunch: spring mix with raisins and walnuts and Asian sesame dressing and a whole wheat English muffin with ham and American cheese.



Because my OChem tutoring session was cancelled for today, I finally get a chance to enjoy lunch on a Thursday!

As for the rest of the day: Cinema until 6 (watching the Last King of Scotland!), meet up with AS to discuss fall schedules, and CR wanted to do something later at night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment