Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Mile Long

Wow... that sushi did not sit very well. It was so deceiving because it looked so fresh! So yesterday I took a break from any interesting, or even normal, meals and just drank smoothies and light soups.

Today I'm back to eating regularly although the thought of the salmon roll from two days ago still lingers in my mind...

I was running late this morning so I only had 5 minutes to down my breakfast: poached egg with a piece of English Muffin, and a yogurt parfait with walnuts, granola, and cranberries.



Since I had breakfast so late, I was only craving something light for lunch. Thus, I picked up a Clif's Bar on my way to class.



The nutrition label appears alright (although the amount of sugar could be less). The part that scared me was the mile-long list of ingredients.


I usually like my meal/snack bars to be natural and simple (Kind Bar, Larabar, etc). However, this Clif Bar does contain about 5 g of protein and minerals for sustained energy. Hopefully this will keep me satisfied until my next meal and energized for my later workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment