Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

A Fresh Start

I woke up this morning regretting not finishing my OChem lab last night. Although it only took me 30 min to finish, waking up to OChem is not my ideal way of starting the day. So I made an oatmeal, spinach, yogurt, apple and milk smoothie to power me through this morning.





The day progressively got better as the weather warmed up and seeing KE after she came back from Cochella!


A few hours later, I wanted to much on something so I boiled an egg with a side of wheat thins and apricots.





Today is going to be filled with studying, studying, and more studying for my Wednesday test. At this moment, I simply cannot WAIT to start my summer with my family and friends. I've actually already started to gather things to bring back home with me (which is less than a month away!)


By tradition, this is the time I start my Summer Diet. But this time, it won't be a restrictive diet, it's going to be a health diet. In the past, I haven't treated my body the way I should have by tormenting it with crazy fad diets. I was way too obsessed with counting calories, planning meals, and it was becoming too much of a struggle to think about anything else but weight loss.


But this time it's going to be different. Why? Because I'm not aiming to become thin anymore-- I'm aiming to become strong and healthy. If weight loss is part of that equation (which I really hope it is lol) then it'll be great. 


Thus... I made a list of 15 diet commandments to follow:





Hopefully these will keep me on track to become healthy and fit! No more desire to be skinny. No more desire to "look good in a bathing suit". Just plain ol' healthy and happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment