Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Going Green

After I got back from class, I couldn't help myself but to have an early dinner. I broiled a white fish fillet with oregano, salt and pepper, and topped it on a slice of whole wheat bread with mustard. I paired this with some cajun rice and spring mix salad with granola and Asian dressing.



I also couldn't help myself but to indulge in some Oreos and granola with strawberry cream cheese and natural peanut butter.



I almost died and gone to heaven when I covered my spoon in peanut butter and dipped it in granola...

Seriously, why are Oreos so good?? I knew I couldn't keep eating them on a daily basis so I threw the rest in the freezer. Hopefully this will slow down the rate at which I was down them.

For dinner, I wanted something green...literally. So I made another smoothie but this time, I threw in some spinach with oatmeal, orange, and orange juice.



The result? It just tasted like an orange smoothie. Very good and wholesome but next time, I'm going to add water instead so I can really taste the spinach!

No comments:

Post a Comment