Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Farewell to OChem

Today was the last day of OChem lab and desk checkout sparked some nostalgia.



Oh farewell OChem lab, how...great?... you have been!

After lab I went home starving for some dinner. I took a look in the fridge and knew exactly what to make-- Dummied Down Stir Fry :)

First I chopped up some kale, onion, cabbage and chicken...



Next I scrambled the egg and chicken in a preheated pan...



Threw in the vegetables (it was so much I wasn't sure it would even fit!)...



And viola-- Dummied Down Stir Fry.





Complimented with some oatmeal for carbs. This dinner was so filling I couldn't even think about desserts.



Okay maybe just a little bit of dessert...



As for the night snack, walnuts and raisins with a banana.



No comments:

Post a Comment