Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's (Not) Easy Being Green

After I complaining about my unhealthy eating habits during the last few days to CC, I decided to really take nutrition seriously. When I got home, I made a super filling salad with chicken, tofu, avocado, and Asian Sesame dressing.



For dessert, I much on a sliced apple and some natural peanut butter.



This meal was so satisfying that it tied me over until 10 pm. Not wanted to ruin my good strike, I whipped up a green smoothie consisting of oatmeal, spinach, strawberries and milk topped with granola. (I also munched on a few wheat thins and walnuts as I was making it!)



All in all, I conclude today with a very healthful meal and snack and strive to become even better tomorrow...and I swear, this is the LAST time I will say this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment